Hillstone at CentrePort
- Leon Capital Group purchased two of the last undeveloped parcels of land in the CentrePort Business Park. Located two miles south of DFW Airport and midway between Dallas and Fort Worth, CentrePort is a 1,300-acre mixed use park home to more than 70 companies, including American Airlines Headquarters, AT&T, and Mercedes Benz.
- With existing multifamily product in CentrePort achieving above market rents due to their proximity to DFW airport and CentrePort’s daytime employment base of over 45,000 people, numerous multifamily development firms were making offers to purchase one of the two remaining parcels. Leon Capital Group was able to leverage its ability to develop retail and multifamily and acquire both sites providing a much more favorable transaction for the seller.
- The retail tract was parceled and sold to several QSR’s and hotel developers.
- Architecture Demarest designed a 318 unit, three-story walk up multifamily property on that blends elements from the surrounding structures with a more modern facade to create CentrePort’s premier residential property.
- Construction of the project was completed in 2017 and is leasing ahead of proforma.