- Located in the city of Austin along the iconic South Congress Avenue, Leon Capital Group is developing a 262-unit urban multifamily project in one of the most desirable locations in the state of Texas.
- Amenities will include a resort-style swimming pool, fully equipped fitness center with the TRX Training System and Peloton Bikes, and a state-of-the-art business center with creative office space.
- The project is located within five miles from downtown Austin and offers residents easy access to Lady Bird Lake, the SoCo shopping district and Saint Elmos.
- Working with architectural firm Rhode Partners, the multifamily development will take design cues from the eclectic and vibrant history of South Congress Avenue.
- Construction commenced in July 2018 and is slated for delivery in Q4 2019.