Hillstone at Wolf Ranch
- Georgetown is located in the Texas Hill Country, along the San Gabriel River. Ranked as the 7th fastest growing medium-sized city in the U.S., Georgetown benefits from its proximity to major employment centers in the Austin/Round Rock MSA, while still retaining a small-town community environment for Georgetown residents.
- Through the 1990’s, Georgetown’s population grew by 91% while the supply of Class A multifamily housing remained stagnant.
- Leon Capital Group targeted this market due to its supply and demand imbalance and acquired 14.15 acres in the Master Planned Community Wolf Ranch with plans to build a 332-unit Class A multifamily development.
- Working with BGO Architects, the multifamily development takes advantage of the natural topography to provide unobstructed views of the Texas Hill Country.
- The project was completed in Q2 of 2018 and is currently in lease-up.