Leon’s Residential Group
The Single Family Group designs and develops for sale residential communities that provide an excellent value for our strategic partners and homeowners. This process includes not only providing just-in-time delivery of finished, permit-ready lots to our preferred homebuilders, but also thoughtful, sustainable and integrated developments to the surrounding communities with whom we collaborate. Project types and locations range from design-build “infill” to takedown lot positions within suburban master-planned communities.
ADVANTAGES THAT SET US APART
What We Do
The Single Family Group designs and develops for sale single-family communities that are customized to fit individual customer needs. Project types and locations range from design-build “infill” to takedown lot positions within suburban master-planned communities. LCG’s diversified portfolio and in-house expertise provides several key advantages in that effort. We are able to leverage our multiple development platforms including retail, multifamily and self-storage to provide a comprehensive solution to land use and planning. These capabilities also help to:
• Remove hurdles such as project underwriting, entitlements & project capitalization
• Streamline the site development and construction process
• Optimize efficiencies with asset management, maintenance and sales
The entitlement process, for example, can be complicated, time-consuming and costly. LCG is often able, however, to streamline this process by deploying both a team of in-house specialists and a team of architects, attorneys, engineers and investors ready to quickly evaluate and execute a plan that maximizes a project’s potential. In that process, we strive to benefit all stakeholders involved including land sellers, municipalities, investors and homeowners.
LCG’s single family projects range from five to 250 acres. Investment profiles generally fit into one of three following categories – each with a unique investment structure:
- Single-phase or “design build”
- Traditional subdivision
- Multi-phase or “master-planned”
What we look for in an investment
Areas of Focus
While our company culture is entrepreneurial in nature, LCG’s areas of focus are usually:
- Project sizes – $5 to $35 Million
- Geography – Top 30 markets in both housing starts and employment growth throughout the Southwest and Southeast United States
- Building partners – Large, regional private or public homebuilding companies
One of the nation’s most active private investment firms in the last decade.